Saturday, July 26, 2008

WINCARNIS TONIC WINES


My all time favorite wine to date. It is red wine made of grape juice, malt extracts, herbs and spices along with a small amount of alcohol. A small drink after dinner every night helps in digestion and a good sleep. Here is more of its priceless value that I dug up:


• Strengthens the immune system, restores health after sickness, improves blood circulation and rejuvenates skin and complexion.
• Contains energy-giving vitamin B complex.
• Calms the nerves down.


Try this wine or the Wincarnis Ginger wine with ice and enjoy.

4 comments:

sandy said...

Where I can buy Wincarnis in Florida, US?

Darsh said...

Sorry, dont know about its sale in US.

Anonymous said...

u no Nawala Sanjeevan bought Wincarnis for @di.....

Meg said...

Hi,
Could you tell me where I can buy Wincarni in Bangalore? I had some last night and loved it!