Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Jago India post. Hmmmm....

I was wondering whether to actually write a post on the ongoing “Mumbai is mine! No, Mumbai is ours!” issue. But then I have written enough about the pathetic state of our country and I am done. I have stopped believing in the democratic policies of this country and my hatred for Indian politics has reached a new height. Mr. SRK, I hope you don’t falter on your stance like the others in the past.  Of all the movies that you have done, this is THE showdown that has made me one among your million fans. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you can hate politics to what ever height you want. but dnt loss fate on our democracy. if you were in some other country this blog post might not even be published here(china) or nobody would have cared abt your sentiments (russia) or even bad ... like some @@#$% comments will b posted here (no guess USA)... so watch this all like a tamsha.. like evry other it will get over soon.. till something new comes...

One more SRK Fan added great.. my name is Khannnnnnn...

keep blogging... tc...

Darsh said...

When the law shifts to the hands of goons, when there is no place for civilized negotiations and when the so called home ministry does nothing to prevent internal nuisance, then at some point democracy fails us. Peace!